Hydraulic Elevator Highlights
The elevator is designed to meet your vertical mobility needs in both public and private buildings. It is the ideal solution for elderly and impaired mobility people.
The homelift or lift for public spaces can be also provided with automatic folding doors.
What is this Hydraulic Elevator ?
- Energy efficient
- Power consumption like any householdelectrical appliance
- Connects to any electrical 220-230 V outlet
- Max 100 mm pit required
- Wide range of cabin walls finishing
- 2-year warranty
- Simple design and usability
The push button control panel is located at a comfortable and accessible height. The remote control provides full operation of the powered door opening and landing calls. The XL version is especially designed to provide you with greater space and load.
Features of Hydraulic Elevator
Being elegant, quiet and discrete allows ThyssenKrupp Home Elevator to perfectly fit any environment, new or existing.
The elegance of ThyssenKrupp Home Elevator is created by the sleek anodised aluminium structure and the standard panoramic glass door which provides optimum light and visibility.
It is a truly modern product, designed and manufactured to meet a wide range of needs and tastes. From the garage to the roof, ThyssenKrupp Home Elevator travels effortlessly up to five floors.
Comfort & practicality
Public areas :
The all-aluminium structure can be painted and finished to complement the building and provide durability.
- Gearless technology
- Mechanical constructions
- Full range of customization options
- Power efficiency
- Wide range of sizes and finishes
- Quick and Easy Plug and Play
- Excellent features at high and low temperatures, Extreme stability at high temperatures
- Compatibility with sealing materials, Optimum capability of water separation
- No jamming and no resinification of hydraulic systems, No resins, No Sediments
- Excellent stability at aging, Long lifetime